Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Spouse Challenge on FB Day 2

I've been challenged to post pictures of ‪#‎miamour‬ for 7 days in a row... not that any of you want MORE of my posts in your newsfeed {giggle, snort}, but here goes! I will NOT be tagging anyone... so if this interests you, share the love and start your own 7 day trend!
Day 2 : The ProposalSummertime, baseball and cigars. Not a huge sports fan, but I really enjoyed going to a St. Paul Saints game. There's so much more to do than watch baseball. ;) We were joined by my parents at this game and before I knew it, I was hearing a proposal over the loud speaker during the 7th inning stretch. No ring, but a cigar band would do the trick. 1 year together somehow turned into 16, which is quickly approaching 20! Time flies when you're in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment