Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Spouse Challenge on FB Day 3

Day 3 Eye-to-Eye
We don't always see eye-to-eye and it was evident on our first date that we would always have something to talk (banter) about in our lifetime together. Our shared passions may be few and we are opposites in almost every imaginable way, but I wouldn't try to change him as that would make for a very dull marriage. We have grown to appreciate all that the other has to offer. A matched set, yin to my yang, Desi to my Lucy, Ralph to my Alice, Doug to my Carrie. He keeps me laughing, loving and on my A-game, every single day. 




Through all of this craziness, madness and learning to love one another, we have successfully raised two wonderful young men.  I can only hope that they've learned by our example that LOVE and marriage can be shown and shared in many different ways. There are no set of rules you're handed when you decide to commit to one another... only that you will do your best to find balance, common ground and a shared love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment