Friday, July 16, 2010

Flipping for Fridays

I'm having so much fun following along on Fridays with other blogs, that I've decided to give it a try and have been trying to figure out how to make my very own "follow me" button for my blog!   However, I have been struggling a bit in getting the code area to post along with the linked image...  stay tuned, and maybe I'll get some help and have a fun button for others to use on their blog too.

Of course that would also mean that someone thinks I have something funny to pass along, enlightening enough, or full of wisdom to share!!


Happy update: I found a fellow blogger to help me with the button and code! Whoop!!
Thank you so much, Buffi! The only thing left is the whole "linky" thing. But if you've here, feel free to FOLLOW ALONG and leave a comment with your blog url. I'll follow you back!


Grab My Button

No comments:

Post a Comment