Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Ramblings

GHOST TOWN
The parking lot is still mostly empty at work... it's going to be a long 4-day work week, I tell ya! It's so quiet around here you can hear the coffee pot screaming for visitors. Guess I'll find something to clean up, out and catch up on filing this week.



My perennial garden is coming back!! I'm so happy that the hail storm didn't completely destroy the plants and they are coming back to greet us now that summer has arrived. Click on photo to enlarge and see it in all its splendor.




and my beautiful window boxes... JP keeps complimenting on how beautiful they are this year. Can you believe these are from Kmart's parking lot garden? They are my favorite too!





And I just have share a photo of a scrumptious frittata that JP made for dinner on Friday night... yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment