Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm up early and sitting on the couch watching the most beautiful snow fall right outside my windows. It's twilight and the dark trees are standing strong against the white background. Every bird in the street must be cautiously hiding out in the treetops of the evergreen wondering if this is March coming in like a lion. I hunker down inside with a blanket and my fireplace going, wondering the same thing?!

Perhaps my subliminal winter messaging is working against us. If I take down the window clings that say "Let it Snow!" will the weather start to turn? Well, either way this month ends up beginning or ending, the beginning of this day is a glorious one! It is a gift sent from heaven to enjoy... the serenity & calm of the graceful snowfall blanketing my neighborhood one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment