Friday, March 7, 2008

Chloe says... Spring Forward

There was a preview and then a TV segment on the news this morning... it was fire alarm reminder to change batteries with the time change. Well, on the preview they were "beeping" and Chloe comes running from our bedroom, downstairs and into the bathroom with me. Ears pinned back, tail between her legs. I convinced her it was okay and brought her back upstairs with me when I got dressed. I came back downstairs to apply make-up in the bathroom and now the real segment comes on. More beeping. Once again, she comes flying downstairs, ears pinned and hiding behind my legs. That was 15 minutes ago. She is now GLUED to my side and wants to be in my lap when I'm typing this. One thing's for sure... she is one sensitive little dog!

Reminder to change the batteries in your smoke & carbon monoxide detectors... when you're SPRINGING forward this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment