Friday, March 7, 2008

No Cussing Club

I'm tired of all the bad media being reported! I hardly ever watch the news anymore because there are too many stories of war and violence. Of course it's also due to having no time to watch the news, but primarily, I've just been fed up with all of the negativity. So in between the smoke alarm story this morning is another one that catches my ear... a one-man crusade to stop cussing! It's grown by leaps and bounds and has all kinds of great air time with national media. Finally, a worthy cause and some wonderful media reporting!

Check it out and jump on board!
Be a part of the club... No Cussing Club. What a great idea and definitely a proud parent moment for his folks!

I'm going to show my boys this over the weekend. Hopefully it will stop them from not only thinking about cussing, but substituting the adjectives (that have also become the accepted norm) in place of the cuss words. I tried to tell them it's the same thing, but they don't understand. Maybe after some time on education and showing them McKay's site, they'll get it too!


I won't cuss, swear, use bad language, or tell dirty jokes. Clean language is the sign of intelligence and always demands respect. I will use my language to uplift, encourage and motivate. I will Leave People Better Than I Found Them!



No comments:

Post a Comment