Thursday, February 14, 2008

To My Valentine

It's hard to believe that we met almost 14 years ago... when you placed that ad in the City Pages, did you have any idea what you were getting yourself into? We have come a long way since first meeting at Loring Bar & Cafe. One of the things that drew me to answer your ad, besides your love of red wine, was that you said you loved conversation! Remember how we sat across from one another, in matching white shirts & black shorts, and there was never a lull in what we had to share? We walked out to Loring Park afterward and listened to a polka band; I knew you would fit nicely into my world!

So here we are today, our conversation and banter never seems to have a lull and we have managed to raise three boys while juggling careers and endless remodeling projects! Toss in another man's baby, raising a puppy, me going back to school, and all that our future holds in the coming years and life will never be dull with us!

If I haven't told you lately... I love you!

PS: Thank you for the scrumptious valentine dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment