Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Orientation

I had my college orientation tonight. Wow, that sounds incredibly funny for someone my age. But, I did it! There are seven of us in our cohort, four women and three men. All except one seem to come from a business background. The last gentleman to arrive was a cop/security guard. He works the graveyard shift. Let's just say it will be interesting to watch him develop over the next two years. I think he was very nervous about coming tonight. I pray that he keeps the faith and starts to feel more comfortable in this new environment!

Our first class begins February 26, 2008 and my last class will be October 27, 2009. Thirteen classes encompass this program and when finished, I will have a BA in Organizational Leadership! I am so thrilled to be starting this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment