Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time Off

It's been a wonderful long weekend... I have taken vacation days for Tuesday & Wednesday. A girl could get spoiled not reporting to work every day!

Tonight we're going to dinner with new friends at Figlio's. My mom has graciously offered to watch the boys. They still have choir rehearsal tonight (for Sunday singing) and Alek has to meet up with his mentor for the Lent service.

My stats class is still a struggle for me. Math is not my best subject, but when it "clicks" it is manageable. I've got to make time to study for that class this weekend and the next one that begins on Tuesday. I'm very excited to be starting this next step to finish my degree!

Back to work tomorrow and my mini-vacation is over. Time to start the countdown for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment