Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's December what?!


Where has the month gone? I cannot believe how quickly time passes. I've been remiss in updating my blog. Of course I think of all kinds of witty things to write about while I'm in the shower, driving to work, or nodding off to sleep. However to find the time to put it on the computer has been increasingly difficult these past couple of weeks.

Busy-ness:

* Work has kept me on my toes with year-end evaluations, prepping for an impending FDA audit, and managing a group of 205 people.

*The boys are continually challenged with homework. I find it difficult to assist them with all they have to do when there just doesn't seem enough hours in the day.

*The Children's Christmas Program rehearsals have been in full swing. It ends this morning with two shows, back-to-back. I cannot wait to see them all sing. I don't know the numbers, but I would guess well over 100 kids will fill the stage! Just watching the rehearsal yesterday gave me goosebumps and tears!

*Holiday shopping is almost done... or is it? Counting packages, making time to wrap them, only 9 days to go, when will the kids not be around so I can manage that?!

*Studying for a school exam on Organizational Behavior. I am taking that this coming Wednesday morning at Bethel. Wish me luck! My last class at NHCC for my AA starts on January 15th too!

...and in between all of that, JP and I manage to find time for one another! We have set aside the 22nd for a date night. It's my hope that we can slow down and enjoy each other's company while the rest of the world spins by us!

9 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment