Sunday, October 7, 2007

Left or Right Brain


I am sooooo not a left-brained individual. Or shall I say that the left side of my brain is not as strong as the right. As if it were not bad enough that I were in Geology right now (a class I only like on the surface of it all), the math that is involved in my online activities is bringing me to tears. Whatever will I do when I have to take my final class next spring for my AA degree?! Sending out the calling now for tutors to get me through my spring semester so I can accomplish this goal.

Left Brain
Logical
Sequential
Rational
Analytical
Objective
Looks at parts

Right Brain
Random
Intuitive
Holistic
Synthesizing
Subjective
Looks at wholes

If it were not for the assistance of my brother-in-law, I would have completely lost it today. The computer must have disliked it as much as I for it froze after I finally returned to complete the online activity.

(sigh)

It's now 8:41 pm. I took 600 mg of Advil, put the rice sock on my shoulder (full of stress and anxiety), am finishing a glass of wine with some dark chocolate, and will go to bed soon to start tomorrow fresh!

Thank you, Lord, for a brother-in-law who has a left brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment