Monday, October 1, 2007

So much to blog about, so little time!


Wow... getting back to the "real world" has me too busy to journal! I had a fabulous vacation getaway in NYC mid-September and a 40th birthday party this past weekend. I will have to come back and detail some on our trip to NYC. It was wonderful, relaxing, exciting and awe-inspiring.

Here it is, October already!

I guess there's no getting around the fact that our bodies age and I am officially 40 years old. The man at the liquor store flattered me on Saturday. He asked if I was using my older sister's ID and when I was done purchasing tequila and wine, wanted to make sure that I returned it to her. Gotta love that?! So while my body is aging like a metamorphic rock, my mind and spirit are still young and vibrant!

Comparing my body to rocks?! Let's just say that after spending 5 hours getting frustrated in my studying of geology yesterday, just about everything can be compared to some form of rock. LOL! Only three more classes in this one and then I'm off until January where I get to study statistics (read: need tutors in January)!

Suppose I best get my work week started... back to the grindstone!

No comments:

Post a Comment