Saturday, February 6, 2016

Henry turns 17

So many digital pictures to share the memories made from birth until now...



From playing little league baseball to high school lacrosse!



A passion for music that began on the sidelines of parades,
and in choirs at church, to performing in a tuxedo and IN the parades!


Henry continues to blow me away with his involvement in activities while trying to maintain balance in work, school and with his friends. Family is almost always last these days.


So I was surprised when Henry said he would join us for an evening
 on the town as his birthday fell on a Saturday.  I may have mom-guilted him into it.
We celebrated with dinner downtown Minneapolis and a Timberwolves game.


Dinner was yummy and the Wolves won!


Cannot believe how quickly you've grown into the young man that you are, my son!
Happy 17th birthday.

I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment