Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Catch-Up!

Sometimes I wonder how I manage to cram so much into a weekend?  But it is always possible.

Picked up the puppies from the DaySpa (aka PetSmart) on my way home from work Friday. 

My girlfriend, Cheryl, came over and enjoyed dinner with us.  Afterward, we went to see the AHS performance of School House Rock.  Lots of energy, color and a fun night of reiminsicing about sitting in front of the television as a kid!



Saturday morning was spent at the Community Center once again watching the boys playoff games.  Two more weekends to go!  Happy to report that both teams won.






Saturday evening we had Ginny & Troy over for dinner.  An absolutely scrumptious evening menu was planned:  bacon-wrapped scallops, salad, brussel sprouts, twice-baked sweet potatoes, homemade olive bread, red wine and chocolate mousse with strawberries & chocolate shavings.  Yeah, you can bet I saved up my caloric intake for dinner!





Sunday was another morning at church, rehearsal for Oliver (Mother's Day musical coming up), and a meeting for LAX in the evening. 

In between, I found time to start a new book, and a got addicted to a new game app (Draw Something free).  Unfortunately, I didn't make time to work out.  I hope to rectify that next weekend.

Bring on Spring and the warmer weather this week...  looking forward to it!
Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment