Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tranquility & Inspiration

Ooooh, ooooh, I just got invited to attend a Yoga Journal Conference in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.  I am giddy with excitement.  And as luck would have it, my calendar is completely FREE of obligation this weekend.  So I've got permission to take a mini-vacation with my good friend, Ginny, and away we'll go to find tranquility and inspiration in a two-day conference.  Feedback and follow-up after the weekend.

The timing of this little gem couldn't be better!  I need it. I really, really need it. My body is craving it and my mind is slowly starting to get the picture and follow suit.



Note to self:  Almost four months post baby...  no more excuses!!






 

2 comments:

  1. New follower - just wanted to stop by & say hello & invite you to the Lucky Wednesday Blog Hop. Hope you can stop by & link up. :)

    http://lifeaccordingtodamaris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics! newest follower ! hey hon! found ya on the blog hop at victorias voice! would ya follow me gfc back, I am now following you! Thanks so much! Be sure to visit my blog @ http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com . I have a giveaway for a 12pk of Peter Rabbt Organics, PLUS a 6mo free advertising on my blog! :)
    Just say NO! to blocked captcha

    ReplyDelete