Sunday, January 2, 2011

Time flies...

Where did 2010 go? No, really.

For all that I can remember, we (all those @ 3513) had a fabulous year to look back and reminisce about. I am constantly reminding myself to be grateful, give back, and pay it forward. I know that my glass-half-full mantra has a lot to do with how I see the world around me. Being OPEN to all that is good brings about good.

There is a lot of negative in the world. I don't ignore it, per se, but I also don't soak it up and let it spoil my inner-essence. Most recently I have been bugged about those who complain about Mondays. Really, what's the point? It comes around 52 times a year. That's 52 negatives that you allow to intercede your mind! Instead, think of each Monday as a chance to "get it right" - do good - and start over each week. My week starts on Sunday... with prayers and positive affirmations, actually, so by Monday when everyone else is complaining, I'm already two feet firmly planted in the positive!

I don't make new year's resolutions. I live my life with intention. I started this year with two hours of yoga and very specific intentions for a healthy baby in March and continued good health for myself the remainder of 2011. I am open to all that is good, all that is waiting for me to find it, embrace it!

There are many changes I'd like to see for myself in 2011. I will start with continued positive thinking... and a bit of uncluttering of the mind. I am good at organization; I enjoy being creative and love communication...I am opening all windows and doors to new possibilities in my life.


Namaste
~ J

2 comments:

  1. I totally can't help smiling when I look at the photo in the upper right corner, with Henry's head in his hands, and Ollie laughing so hard. And then there is Alek, whom I assume just told a really bad joke, looking innocent enough! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to count you among the blessings of my 2010. Looking forward to many positive moments with you in this year ahead!

    ReplyDelete