Thursday, February 4, 2010

Did you know...

That another passion of mine is photography?!  It's actually one that I would "drop everything and do for the love of it" if I won the million dollar lottery.  Henry adores the sign along Hwy. 169 that says "....$XX million reasons to put your toes in the sand."  Who wouldn't want to win the lottery and follow their passion?  And this is actually something that JP and I share ~ a love of all things beautiful through the camera lens. 

I find photography blogs and hoard them as a normal person would collect magazines.  The only difference being that I only collect links of beauty online and save to a folder called "photog envy".  I dream of a business that we could share together, he and I.  I have some friends of mine on the east coast who are living this dream and I find inspiration to keep it alive by keeping up with them too, @ Digital Party Pros.

Here's another site I'm sharing because I have discovered her give-away through a friend's FB status:

The Savvy Photographer is giving away a fabulous Kelly Moore bag!



Hey, a girl can dream?!

No comments:

Post a Comment