Friday, February 5, 2010

All in the name of love.

Hi, my name is Julie, and I'm a contest junkie.

Psssst, friends & family: I need YOU to vote for my photo submission today! Go to the link and we are in Round 5. Search Public Name: J&J and you will see a photo of JP and I in NYC. You can vote once an hour for a 24 hour period, beginning at 10:00 am CDT.

Click here for contest:

NOTE: You must be a registered user to vote. It asks for minimal information and you can unsub after the contest. Pretty please. I know you might be tempted to vote for someone else who was more creative in their submission, but I ask you to resist that urge and VOTE FOR ME!! <3 <3 You can vote once an hour... so come back as often as you can and help us advance to the next round on our way to win $1k.

Oh, and feel free to share my photo & link with your friends.
This is one viral message I wouldn't mind you sending along ~ LOVE!!

They say you have to buy a lottery ticket to win. I dont' buy them often enough. But I have been swept up in seemingly silly online contests lately. A few months ago I posted a link to win a bike (didn't win one). I've been registering daily to win the HGTV Dream home. And now this. But I need your help to win this one. Sure, it's a big thing asking you to take some time out of your day and register on a site you don't want to share your personal information with... but won't you give it a try?  Just this once.  Pretty please.
 
Thanks so much!

1 comment: