Monday, January 4, 2010

Nose to the Grindstone


Ever wonder where that saying came from?  This image makes it look very painful.  Indeed, I am back to the grindstone at work, or bum to the floor as the first request of the day was to clear a copy paper jam.  Oh, I am loved.  Rather, needed in this case I guess.  Good thing they pay me well or after being gone for two weeks on vacation or I might wonder why they really need me. 

I even remembered all of my passwords to get into email, voicemail and other applications this morning.  I hope that everyone else who had a holiday break is also back to the routine this morning without having missed a step!  May 2010 bring you lots of people needing you... for all the right reasons!  My prayers today are for those who are still seeking employment.  As well as a prayer of jubiliation and thanks for my brother-in-law who has found a new career after a couple of years of unemployment.  He is good.  He is good indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment