Thursday, September 3, 2009

The impact of song

So yesterday I was a bit stirred up about recent events at church. As the mind often wanders from one thing to the next, so did my fingers. I started by Googling "child of God" to find an image and post it on my blog for Wordless Wednesday. Momma often said, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all". So I was trying hard to bite my tongue and while searching online with a heavy heart, I found Jaeson Ma's new song, LOVE. His video then became my wordless wednesday post. Funny how quickly I was able to soothe my soul with images, song and God's word.

Jaeson Ma has a video response contest to discover what others choose to define love. Of course there are many, many things I could have chosen, but with Sanna's baptism this weekend, I set off to make a mini-movie of how much LOVE she has brought to the world.

Here is my video response. If you agree, find it on Youtube here and vote!



...more later on what got me stirred up.
Right now, I celebrate LOVE & LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment