Monday, August 24, 2009

Stroll with me?

It's been a while since I have checked in on Matt & Madeline, but I'm thrilled that I did so today. There is a 5k walk coming up in "the Minnesota" and I think I'm going to sign myself up to walk with the group through the Garden of Awesome. The Liz Loeglin Foundation is an official 501(c)3 non-profit now too!

So if you want to join me and walk through the beautiful area of Lake Calhoun, sign up by September 4th using the Registration Form located on Matt's website. If you cannot, but want to pledge me, please let me know that too! Consider it an easy way to get me something for my birthday, without having to guess what it is I want this year?!

For those who do know about this incredible man and his story, you can start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment