Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thanking the Lord

...for answered prayers! For those that have been praying with me, I just wanted to share a quick update about my friend Kara and the good news she received today:

Dear Friends and Family,

I just wanted to let you know that I received wonderful news today. I received the official word that there is NO active cancerous process occurring in my body! The injections that I received last week should have significantly elevated my cancer marker and instead my cancer marker bottomed out at it's all time low...5.3!!!!! Now more than ever I believe in miracles. As far as I am concerned I am done with cancer once and for all!!!!

Thank you for your prayers, cards, hugs, calls and most especially your love. I can't imagine having walked this road the last 14 months without your support. God has been so good to me, and all of you have been a light in the midst of the darkness. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love you all.
Kara




God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment