Wednesday, December 31, 2008


rem*i*nisce
–verb (used without object), -nisced, -nisc*ing. to recall past experiences, events, etc.; indulge in reminiscence.

It seems as though in almost the blink of an eye, a year has gone by. There are so many things that I could reminisce about, the list would be endless.

I am halfway to my BA from Bethel and look forward to finally graduating in October of 2009!

I am most thankful for our health and the fact that we continue to have jobs in this tough economy.

My children have grown in many ways and as they continue to struggle to understand the importance of homework and a good education, I wish for them patience and organization lessons in 2009.

I pray for many blessings & beginnings for friends & family in the new year... jobs for those who have lost them, love for those who are still searching for the perfect soulmate, courage to my friends who must make tough decisions for themselves and their children, and most of all God's blessings.

Happy New Year! <---click here

1 comment: