Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It is done... 20 minutes in line, important decisions to make, and 60 unchallenged judicial judge circles later - I've officially cast my ballot in the 2008 Election! I was voter/ballot 37 at my polling place.

...now we wait...

Reminiscing:
In 2000, Oliver was born on November 1st. On November 4th, the nation voted. On that eve, we had the "hanging chad" disaster. In Oliver's baby book where it says "President" I wrote: Undecided, Hanging Chad

Thesaurus Legend: Noun 1. hanging chad - a chad that is incompletely removed and hanging by one corner
chad - a small piece of paper that is supposed to be removed when a hole is punched in a card or paper tape

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.


Let's hope we have a better system in place!

...and wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment