Sunday, January 27, 2008

20 years ago in March

I cannot believe it's been 20 years since I was in Norway! Where does the time go? I was uploading these photos to share with a friend whose husband is going on a winter tour... what a ski down memory mountain! For those who did not know me back then, a little background. I was in the Minnesota Army National Guard and was selected to spend three weeks with the Norwegian Homegaard. Two of those weeks were spent in winter training and the last was a week of touring the countryside, mainly Oslo. Also in the last week we were able to visit many museums, City Hall, and spend a weekend with a host family. It was a fabulous trip all the way around!




PS: I ended my tour as an E6/SSG (Staff Sergeant) with the MNARNG after 7 years. Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment