Thursday, December 4, 2014

Music of the Season | Day 4

My newest favorite singer is Darius Rucker.  Just wow.  His country singing is so very heartfelt. Imagine my surprise when I discovered he also has a Christmas album!  For now I'm listening to him on YT but hope to add a few of his songs to my playlist on my devices this season.  I already checked out and returned a disc of his music from the local library.

Can you tell that music moves me yet?  We're only 4 days in and I'm so thankful that I don't have to pick just one favorite song or performer.  I honestly don't know what I'd do without music in my life!


More lovin' one another...



And if this video doesn't bring a tear to your eye and tug on your heart strings, well...  I suggest you watch & listen to it on repeat a few dozen times.  {wink}

No comments:

Post a Comment