Saturday, January 18, 2014

100 days

Have you heard of the latest craze... give it 100?  After previewing some of the projects out there, I decided to start one of my own.  Kinda fun to see what everyone else is doing too and share 10 seconds with the world each day.  They say it takes 21 days to develop a new habit and make it stick...  I'm shooting for 100 to make it stick.  I actually worked out every day this past week except for Thursday, where I had a luncheon scheduled that I needed to attend.  Having this website in the back of my mind before even signing up to post daily videos and I was on track again with exercise.  My goal is to find some form of exercise and even though I'm only sharing 10 seconds, to do it for 20-30 minutes each day.  It might be time to actually revisit those pins on my Fit-tastic! board and put some to good use!

I'm on Day 2.

Here's my site if you're IN and want to follow along.

I've already got ideas for the next two projects, just by viewing others.  You can have up to three going at a time and you can also extend the duration to a full year.

Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment