Friday, November 30, 2012

not letting life pass me by

It's been a very busy month, this November 2012.  I'm not sure where the time has gone, but December starts tomorrow! I've got lots of post catching up to do and pictures to upload!  If you follow me on Facebook, you've seen some of the fun we've had as a family.  I'll be back when time slows down (ha), I promise!

This weekend will be filled with music - rehearsals, singing at service and two concerts on Sunday!  If you live nearby and need a nudge to get into the holiday spirit, come by Calvary and see us after the football game!  This is a wonderful show, filled with talented local musicians, and sure to warm your heart!


I have joined the chorus this year and look forward to my first year on stage again in many, many years!  I only wish I knew who would be sitting in the audience, taking my place, video-taping so I can share it with those who do not live nearby.  If I find a link to a video or two, I will be sure to link back for you!

The boys also have concerts coming up in December!  Oliver tells me he has a choir solo too.  I will update the side-bar this weekend with dates for family & friends interested in attending.

I just LOVE all that December brings
and cannot wait to be an active part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment