Wednesday, July 18, 2012

color run 2012

It was a HOT day for bathing in color...  but so very worth it in the end!  How much fun can one person have with a cast of thousands?!  Ginny, Lorraine and I completed our first COLOR RUN at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds this past Sunday.  I heard about the Minnesota location opening up two more start times and convinved these two to join me.  My niece and nephew also ran it - and when I say ran, they probably did run!  The three of us ended up walking most of it.  Sorry, but I'm not a runner to begin with, and with 85* humid weather by 10 o'clock...  well, there was no possible way I would even try.

Already looking forward to the next challenge!  Maybe it's the Warrior Dash next year, who knows?!





Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. 
~ Danny Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment