Saturday, October 8, 2011

Finding my inner creativity... again

Quite some time ago I purchased a Groupon for a mosaic tile making class. The Groupon was about to expire at the end of the month. Oops. I am not sure if I talked Ginny into buying one also, or if we were just on the same wavelength again, but we finally took this class together on Saturday morning. It wasn't what I thought it would be, but turned out to be a fun way to nurture the creative side of me I so seldom take the time to do. Hopefully I will find a little nook in my eclectic house to hang this little creation.





I absolutely love spending Saturday mornings doing something creative and fun with my girlfriends!

The folks from the studio got to do the messy part of the project.  Phew!



Although not planned, it has a little Halloween theme to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment