Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Row, row, row your boat!

The boys are always asking me what I do at work...  and how was my day...  so I took a short video to share with them and let them know that TODAY was a little bit different.



We had a fabulous day on the St. Croix River yesterday...  it was a gorgeous Minnesota weather day to have a work outing!  Jody was my canoe partner and we took our time, caught some sunshine, and enjoyed some girlfriend time chatting while we paddled.




somewhere on the Minnesota - Wisconsin border


The beads were to signify that we did NOT want to have water fights or be tipped over. Thankfully that group of canoeing coworkers was far behind us as I'm not sure they would have seen the itty-bitty bead necklace before we were dumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment