Monday, May 9, 2011

Wait for it....

Aren't these two AVONS adorable?! 
Guess who is getting a new puppy in August?
Yes...  Chloe is...  ok, the Foreman family is...  and we're hoping for a light colored female, but will take any female that comes from the litter of McKey and Cowboy.  So we have about a three month wait until there's another furry critter in our house.  We are adding another Avon Terrier sometime in August.  JP said it was majority vote and well, obviously that was going to be a no-brainer for me and the boys.  Since I am the one who works more hours out of the house it's going to be up to the boys (& Chloe) to train this new one in right...  but I will certainly do my fair share when I am home.  With Chloe being four years old now and seemingly bored or lonely, it's good timing to get another.  I've never actually owned two dogs at once and know it will be a change for all of us, but I'm excited to give it a go!  Those of you who have two dogs, please tell me this will be a good thing in the end!!


This is McKey, the expectant Mom.

I guess it's time to start saving my sheckles for puppy expenses this fall.  Oh, and if anyone's interested in dog sitting on occasion, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. But I don't WANNA wait until August! Lily will keep Chloe occupied until then with her DogDog!!'s.

    ReplyDelete