Friday, April 29, 2011

Did you hear?

There's a fairytale wedding today!
I absolutely love this photo.

Ben Stansall / AFP - Getty Images

Yes, I am one who believes in happily ever-after and cannot wait to get home from work and watch the wedding this weekend.  Thankful, however, that it's on DVR so I can skip through 9 hours of taped television, most of which is carefully {not} chosen advertising.  Henry is excited to watch and ask questions too!  So nice that even though God blessed me with boys, at least on occasion one of them enjoys these fun girly things right along with me.   Shhhh, don't tell him I said that!

Sure, the media-hype, dress talk and pomp & circumstance are a bit over-the-top, but underneath it all, the little glimpses of coy smiles, stolen looks and unabashed love are adoringly beautiful in their purest form.  Isn't that what LOVE is all about?  And their prayer with one another...  how precious is that?!  

May God bless them and keep them safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment