Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crazy Love

Another deja vu moment and words that sounded very familiar.  In a full circle moment this morning, I discovered that I had heard this once before ~ here a few months back.  I discovered a pdf file and saved it to read someday.  Like everything else in my life that is important, but not urgent, it still sits in my email somewhere under the label read someday.

Backing up to where I started reading about Crazy Love this morning was again on A Place Called Simplicity.  Linny (the woman who writes the blog) put out a challenge and asked others to jump on board.  If you know me, I mean, really know me...  you know that I already believe in paying it forward in great and small ways.  And yes, even to random strangers.  I don't expect anything in return.  I give from my heart, when the Spirit moves me.

I'm excited that now I have a better title for what it is I do ~ because, frankly, simply being philanthropic was not the best way to describe it.  Let's face it, I also live paycheck to paycheck and that just didn't fit with what I have been doing over the years.  After all, my wealth can be described by so much more than money. 

So on this thankful Thursday, I have let my fingers follow their way through blog links and found a way to spread a little more Crazy Love!   It was a two-fold donation, of sorts, on this day of also recognizing Earth Day and giving back to Mother Nature.  In all my craziness, I have also assisted a fellow Mom blogger in her goal to bring home another one of God's children.

What a feeling!


"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."            Luke 6:38

1 comment:

  1. And that's the (crazy) secret ;) And that's why I LOVE you! :)

    ReplyDelete