Friday, March 19, 2010

Tick Tock

Another long week.  It only seemed long because the countdown to cruise seemed to be clicking slowly and still so very far away.  Of course, next week about this time I will probably complain that the week went by far too quickly and I have too much to do before we depart for San Juan.

Lots of errands to run this weekend:  haircuts, water shoes, dress shorts for the boys.  Next week is haircolor and pedicure for me. Load the ipods with music; charge the camera batteries for capturing spectacular memories!  Packing it all into one huge checked bag to save on luggage fees.  The rest will go in carry-on luggage, one each. So much preparation for a 7-night cruise, huh?

It's been 5 years since we've been on a cruise.  If I had my way, I'd go every year.  I know many who say you either love cruising or hate it.  I'm definitely in the LOVE category!  We took Alek back in 2005 when he was 12 years old.  This time we are taking Henry & Oliver and going on Adventure of the Seas.  JP and I both think it's gonna blow their minds...  and a few tears will be shed when it's time to come home.

We have two excursions booked out of the five days we are docked.  The rest of the time we will just see where our feet take us!  Our trip in St. Lucia is through COSOL tours.  In St. John's we will go with Eli's ECO Tour and hope that the boys get to see some great underwater life.  Both of these excursions come recommended by folks on Cruise Critic

I'm getting a little giddy and can't wait......  no blogging, cell phones or constant interruptions for a whole week.  Wow!  Not to mention warm weather and ocean breezes. 

Ahhhh....  8 days until Caribbean Bliss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment