Thursday, September 10, 2009

Entertain me, Mom!

Every other week Alek waltzes in and out of our lives and every other week he wants to know what's in it for him...

So today I sent him an email and after rereading it, thought it kind of entertaining and thought I'd share it with all of you. I don't ask much for room and board, do I? Can you relate?

to your question, "What are we going to do tonight?"
    YOUR answer:
  • Please begin cleaning your room. You already missed trash day, so you can bring out whatever you have into the kitchen garbage and from there, the garage. Bring all of your laundry and the pile of towels to the basement and sort it into two piles (your clothes and towels) and I'll start the loads when I get home.

  • Please do not take any new towels out of the linen closet and add them to your pile. I would prefer you use only ONE towel and hang it up each week over the upstairs towel bar (at the back of the tub, I'll make sure that's yours starting today)...

  • Your Saturday plans and overnight depends on your room being clean.
  • If you finish this and don't need a nap, you can see about unloading the dishwasher and reloading if it hasn't been done.


  • That should keep you busy and not napping - until I get home. Then you can help me with dinner.

Love,
Mom xo


No comments:

Post a Comment