Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sixth Picture

I found this idea on another friend's site... so thought I'd start my own tag post! Your mission: To find the sixth folder of pictures, and then the sixth picture in that folder, and post it.

This picture is yet another one of Chloe finding someone to lie around the house with her! I captured her sitting with Henry in the chair... while he was watching TV, she was content to sleep or watch him.

Tag, you're it: Nancy, Jaime, Geraldine, Sabrina

If you're reading along with me, your instructions:
1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture
2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture
3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

1 comment:

  1. Done!

    And just for fun, I am going to share the creation story of Geraldine Bloomers.

    Once upon a time I was studying abroad in London. My best study abroad buddy and I were creating email accounts for ourselves through hotmail. Although we had email addresses through the university, we needed web-based emails to keep in touch with our fiances since we did not have private computers where we were staying.

    But seeing as how the internet was still pretty new and scary, we determined it would be most wise to use false names.

    And there, out of the British air, Geraldine Bloomers was born.

    Live on, Geraldine.

    ReplyDelete