Thursday, November 13, 2008

The one and only time...

you will ever catch me, with my boys, in an American Girl store or Bistro will be tonight. I'm not sure they really understand where Mom is taking them for dinner tonight and hopefully there will be a few more boys to even out the girls ratio. A classmate of mine is the new manager of the Bistro, opening up on Saturday, and he has invited us for a "friends and family" dinner tonight. I am actually kind of excited to go sample the menu because I know that it will be the only time... as a mom of three boys... that it could ever happen in my lifetime. Unless, of course, I get a granddaughter someday, but that someday best be far into the future!

So anyway, the menu looks very interesting and we get to spend an hour or so enjoying our appetizer, entree & dessert. Yum!

I cannot imagine what the line will look like at 6 am on Saturday - unbelievable!

And for those friends who have gone to NYC or Chicago for American Girl, now you can hop on a plane and come to Minnesota! And visit me too (after your tea party and shopping experience, of course).

1 comment:

  1. I got Raegan an American Girl Bitty Baby for her fourth birthday, and she has carted that doll around with her everywhere at home ever since! So while I would normally poo-poo that kind of expense on a DOLL... it's been totally worth the money this time! I didn't know there was a restaurant too!!

    ReplyDelete