My day consisted of:
- A musical at church presented by the boys
- Brunch of waffles & bloody mary's at our house for my mom
- Hand-made gift presentation from H&O
- A gift card to Starbuck's from JP
- Working on H's city report due Monday!
- Family bike ride
- Teenager issues that brought me to tears
- Family walk in the evening
- DQ Oreo blizzard for dessert
- Watching the Finale of Survivor!
- ...and a good night's sleep after a full day
What more could a Mom ask for?!
JP spent part of the day calling his siblings and reminiscing about his Mother. I could tell he was deep in thought when Henry read a Mother's Day prayer he found in our Graces Prayer Book. I think I heard it best said on the morning radio program about remembering those who were promoted to glory! What a fabulous way to remember those who have gone before us but remain so dear in our hearts.