Monday, April 21, 2008

Update @ 5:15 pm

We got back to the hotel just now and I got an email from JP. He said, "The Oprah Show called the house today and had extra tickets." What a riot!! We're already in Chicago and could have gone another day... of course, that's if we had booked to stay here all week. This would have been for the Wednesday show. Well, once was certainly enough. It was a lot of waiting around for the show to start, staging, shuffling, waiting, signing in, waiting some more. Definitely worth it, don't get me wrong, but unless it was something a bit more exciting and we knew in advance, I can officially say "I've seen Oprah!" and my dream has come true.

I will update again in the coming days and add more photos to my blog. For now, my mother needs to check her email and "call in sick" again for tomorrow. (giggle)

No comments:

Post a Comment