Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time to plan the next vacay!

Most people need a vacation from their vacation, wouldn't you say? Especially when it's a full family vacation with lots of running and not much R&R. Well, JP and I are already thinking of that next vacation. We have alerted the B&B in Paradise that we would like to visit over MEA in October. They have that week available!

So I have been online seeing if we can use WorldPerks miles to fly to Ft. Myers and wouldn't you know it, NWA has changed their policy! No longer can you use 25,000 miles for a RT flight, it's now per segment! Grumble, grumble. Unbelieveable. I guess we'll have to pay out-of-pocket for this one. Northwest will no longer have our allegiance, I'll tell you that much!

We are looking for a dog & kid sitter for the week of October 13th if anyone is interested! Doesn't have to be together, in fact I can ship them to you if you're willing to help us out! LOL! This next trip to Paradise is going to be just me and JP as we celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary! By October it will have been 2 years since we've seen Mary & Fred. We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment