Monday, March 17, 2008

Photobucket
Can you hear me shouting from the rooftops in Maple Grove??! I'm done with my AA!! Whoohooo! D-O-N-E. I'm celebrating with a cold press coffee at Caribou before I head to my massage appointment in an hour.

I'm not sure I did the best on this last statistics quiz, but hopefully it still pulls me a B. Either way, I'll get reimbursed b/c I didn't do worse than a C. I guess my celebration is our trip this weekend and next week! No, I'm not walking the graduation ceremony for this AA but maybe the BA one next fall if other classmates (my age) do it. LOL! After 20 years with life in between, my 2 year degree is now complete. What a feeling!!

Yeah..... me!
hug

Thanks to all of my supporters, tutors and cheerleaders too!
I couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment: