Monday, December 31, 2007

Last day of 2007

It's here already, the last day of 2007. Where does the time go?! So many great things happened in 2007, it is hard to sum it up. I certainly didn't try to in a holiday letter. Heck, I didn't even get a Christmas card out in the mail this year. Watching TV this morning, the NBC Today Show is talking about all the celebs, rehab, and issues with their lives. Phew, glad I don't have that kind of life to sum up in embarassing moments and pictures!

So, while I really don't believe in making resolutions, there is one thing I am looking forward to, that I can apply to just about everything in 2008... just live! Live with purpose. Live with enthusiasm, happiness, and love. Make each day better than the one before... and stay in touch!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment